GP and Staff Training Dates 2017
- Thursday 26 January 2017
- Thursday 23 February 2017
- Thursday 30 March 2017
- Thursday 27 April 2017
- Thursday 25 May 2017
- Thursday 29 June 2017
- Thursday 27 July 2017
- Thursday 31 August 2017
- Thursday 28 September 2017
- Thursday 26 October 2017
- Thursday 30 November 2017
- DECEMBER - NO TRAINING
This is subject to change by the Clinical Commissioning Group
Need a GP in the evening or at the weekend?
Pre bookable, evening and weekend GP appointments to suit you
There are a wide range of GP appointments available to fit into your lifestyle.
Pre-bookable evening and weekend appointments with a local GP are available from 6pm-8pm Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm Saturdays and Sundays 10-2pm at Bath Street Health and Wellbeing Centre.
Easily accessible, the Health and Wellbeing Centre is in the town centre and accessible by public transport on the town’s main bus routes.
To access an extended access appointment, please call us and we will arrange the appointment for you.
Please be aware that you will need to consent to share your medical record with the GP who is on call in the Extended Access Service.
If need to see a GP when we are closed, please call NHS 111 for our out of hours service.
- Monday 2 January 2017 - Bank Holiday
- Friday 14 April 2017 - Good Friday
- Monday 17 April 2017 - Easter Monday
- Monday 1 May 2017 - Mayday
- Monday 29 May 2017 - Spring Bank Holiday
- Monday 28 August 2017 - Summer Bank Holiday
- Monday 25 December 2017 - Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26 December 2017 - Boxing Day
- Monday 1 January 2018 - New Years Day
Out Of Hours
If you require a doctor for emergency medical help when the surgery is closed please phone 111 and you will automatically be transferred to the NHS 111 Service. This is a free phone and you will not be charged for using it.