On Wednesday 27th September 2023, we will be introducing ‘Anima’, a new system which will replace our eConsultation system.
Anima seamlessly and confidentially integrates with your medical record bringing improvements to how you access care and appointments and how our staff assess your condition.
This is another option for our patients to use to contact us about a medical problem, admin request or ask a simple question. This option is available to you to use from 8.30am Monday to Friday till we reach capacity.
More information is available on the Anima website patients.animahealth.com/. You will be able to register now and submit your Anima request from Wednesday 27th September 2023.
We would like to ask for your patience whilst we change to Anima as we are aware that introducing any new system may have some teething troubles, however we are not anticipating any disruption.
We have listened to patient feedback and hope you find Anima easier to use. We are really excited about this change and the benefits it will bring to all our patients and staff.
What are the benefits to me as a patient?
As a patient you will benefit from:
- Being able to log on to see the status and outcomes of your current and past requests. (Coming Soon: NHS Login will link to Anima).
- You will be asked questions based on your issues (asked withour medical jargon)
- You can use the system in a number of languages
- Your medical records will be more complete for the future
- The practice responses will be clearer
- You will receive a text message and email to let you know when the practice has responded (no more missing emails in the junk box).
- You can provide all the information that the practice needs without waiting on the phone
What are the benefits to the practice?
As a practice, we will benefit from:
- We will see your request in a clear structured format
- We will be able to save all the information about your requests in a structured way into your medical records – This will help staff when looking at your records for this episode of care or in the future.
- As patients can see the status of their request, we should get less duplicates that clog up the system.
- Your requests will be cleared to understand at first glance and so the team will be able to allocate correct people, thus making our turn around more efficient.
- Your requests will come into our system with a Red, Amber, Green rating with clear information about what responses have trigger the rating. This will allow the team to focus on any urgent requests.
- We will be able to provide clearer responses due to the way that Anima builds the response as we perform actions. These responses will be safer as well as it will be secured behind a log in.
Click here to register for an Anima account